We are a Georgia Commercial Building Inspection Company That Employs Leading-Edge Technologies and Superior Inspectors
Infrared thermography is the science of seeing the infrared spectrum of light that the human eye cannot see without special equipment. It is a technology used by military forces, police forces, and rescue forces around the world to save lives. At South East Building consultants, we use an identical technology to improve the results of inspections so that you can have greater peace-of-mind.
A commercial building inspection in Georgia needs to assure you, the building manager or business owner, that the physical structure is safe for occupancy or storage. You need to know that your building and the property that it sits on complies with the latest construction and building codes. You also need to know about damage and defects now so that they don’t become a much larger issue later.
South East Building Consultants is a professional Georgia-based building inspection company that “knows buildings” from the inside-out. We know how to help you protect one of your largest business investments with a profound and intimate level of technical knowledge that is supported by leading-edge technologies and reporting.
When you need a Georgia building inspection, you need to contact South East Building Consultants. Otherwise, you might be putting your commercial property at risk by trusting inferior inspectors.
Our job is to provide you with a Commercial Building Inspection that empowers you with knowledge through our superior building inspection reports!
Information is your best ally, and we will provide you with the information you need:
- Structural integrity, framing, support beams, foundation
- Doors, windows and exterior cladding
- Stairs, patios, decks, balconies and other attached structures
- Driveways, parking areas, lots, hardscaping
- Roof, eaves, gables, gutters, downspouts
- Air conditioning and heating systems
- Exposed plumbing works
- Site analysis in regard to topography, drainage, utilities, parking, retention ponds, retaining walls
- Electrical systems and features including panels, fixtures, disconnects, lighting
- Ventilation, attic, foundation, insulation, appliances
- Interior – windows, insulation, stairs, moisture intrusion, walls, ceilings, doors
When necessary, we can also provide:
- Repair Cost Projections
- Fire Sprinkler Inspections by a licensed and experienced contractor
- Elevator Inspections performed by State Approved and licensed Contractor
- Environmental Assessments (Phase 1)
- Life Safety Review
- ADA – Accessibility Review